Thursday, May 11, 2006
prayer request
hey everyone, i know it's been a while, but there are some pretty difficult things going on right now. if you all could pray for my mom as she recovers from ankle surgery and our family as we try to make it through a pretty big trial, i'd really appreciate it. God's already done some huge things, and i'll talk to everyone and explain it more when i get back to raleigh, whenever that may be. let's just say that God answers to no one...not science or doctors or our need to be able to explain it when something pretty impossible happens, and i thank him for that. thanks a bunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'll be your prayer warrior!
tell your mom to call me....i'll be elevating my foot as well...haha ;) God is amazing and you are right, he certainly doesn't have to answer to any one. Praise him for being so gracious and answering our prayers. i'll be praying for you and your family!
I appreciate any and all prayers for our family. And since I can't walk for 3 months, I'd be glad to pray for anyone else needing it...but I guess that would be everyone, right?!
that's right, mom :-P
hey....i can't completely walk yet! still got 4-6 weeks worth of healin time ;) haha
Post a Comment